XNA Model Viewer
Model made available for XNALara by -- Original model made by Crefun--5329 www.the3dstudio.com/product_se…
- Wardrobe feature. XPS supports now conforming clothes. The clothing model, named Outfit.mesh, requires only the necessary bones and snap to the matching bones from the character model, named Character.mesh. Load first the character. After this load the clothes. The clothes move and pose now following the Character. Poseable sticklove demo model (73.97KB ) : www.sendspace.com/file/x2umgh
- ChangeBoneNames feature. XPS can now rename bone names on the fly by loading a model which contains the original game bone names. Put a file called BoneDict.txt inside the same folder like XNALara XPS.exe. The content of this dictionary are the "XNALara naming convention" a 'semicolon' and the "original bone name".
Example Blender wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc… to XNALara/XPS www.tombraiderforums.com/showp… a :
Upper_arm.L;arm left shoulder 2
Lower_arm.L;arm left elbow
- Reported by A rare crash when renaming a bone is fixed now.
- Reported by A click to "Close window" icon X works now on the same way like File-->Exit
- Reported by "Restore scene" and "Load scene" refresh now the "optional item" list correctly
- Reported by Hongfire skeev: "Auto Texture" feature with proper flat "Bump map's" for easy "render group" renaming without changing the texture section
- Reported by Result image saved as a .png file works now fine with BLOOM effect
- XPS can now save images using the formats .BMP and .TGA or .TIF for the images
- BUG fix for "load scene" without "loading models" marked
- Requested by "Make items optional" with preview feature.
- New render group 32 -- the shader expects one diffuse texture on its input and supports a specular highlight parameter as value. Example: 32_metal_20.6
- New render group 33 -- the shader expects one diffuse texture on its input and supports transparency and a specular highlight parameter as value. Example: 33_silck_13.2
- More information by loading/converting a .mesh.ascii file to .mesh
- The "Modify" menu contains many new functions for modder. Even feature which are missing inside Blender.
- New menu item "Remove seams between mesh parts" to smooth mesh's. Not available in Blender.
- New menu item "Fixing moving gaps between mesh parts" to fix the Blender "Bone weight copy" BUG
- New menu item "Flip face normals" to toggle the "Normals"
- New menu item "change backface culling behavior" to flip faces clockwise/ anticlockwise
- New menu item "Swap Y-Z normals" to convert a model between right and left handed coordinate system
- New menu item "Negate Y normale" to convert a model between right and left handed coordinate system
- New menu item "Fixing moving gap inside a mesh part" to repair wrong weight paintings
- New menu item "Smooth mesh part" like the Blender feature "Remove double vertices"
- Requested by New menu item "removing seams inside of mesh (on the borders of UV map)" Not available in Blender.
:: WHAT'S NEW ::
Download link XNALara/XPS 10.9.4 (or higher) www.sendspace.com/file/5a2s2b (2.44MB ) click the right side of this image to download
Download link XNALara/XPS 10.9.4 SKYDRIVE