Lovely image done by Binso
Hey dear watchers!
Long time no new version of XPS i see. But don't worry here's a new one!
This is also a kind of needed update for evryone using the previous versions since they will expire tommorrow...
Expire? What does that mean?
- It means that your version of XPS will not start anymore. You will get a error message on startup.
But i liked my version, why upgrade?
- New features have been added and old ones are still working! I tested the version myself and saw nothing that doesn't work anymore.
Wait, you said 'New Features'?
- Yepp! Here they are:
- > No expiration date anymore. This program will work as long as you want it to!
- > Save as 'old Generic_Item' as an option is now available under 'Modify> Save Generic_Item'. Old Generic Item just means that these exported models will also work in XNALara. This works most of the times but not when you use XPS exclusive features like the unlimited count of optional items or new render groups that aren't supported in XNALara.
- > New menu item Settings-->Show warnings. When a Model-folder in your data-folder has no mesh file XPS would usually give you a warning right when you click 'Add Model'. This new option enables or disables these warnings to show up.
Edit 1: Fixes
- > BUG fix for loading 'old' .scene files
- > GoL_Totec model www.mediafire.com/download/6l1… loaded now without holes
- > Gol_TRex loaded model www.mediafire.com/download/xdd… now with Arrows (mesh003)
Edit 2: Fixes
- > Some 'Shadeless shader' was darkened in the last upload. This issue is solved now.
Edit 3: Fixes
- > Some models which have been created with the "Options -> Add ..." could not be saved as "Generic_Item". This problem is now fixed. zippyshare DL updated 10-10-2013
Please redownload the program if you have any issues of those!
Notes: Click the big ''Download Now'' button on the right for the zippyshare download!
We hope you enjoy using XPS - XNA Posing Studio in it's new version and look forward to the next one!
Main Authors of XPS: Dusan, XNAaraL
Journal Author: xXFreakyUnderworldXx, tell me if i made typos or mistakes ><
Random information: This is the 166th release of the XNALara/XPS program
And by extension from that, are bones retained when carried over?
(I'm on a windows 8 for reference)
Does anyone know if this has worked at all on windows 8?? or if it has caused any issues for them???
I just reinstall xna framework and it worked
2) The current version is here xnalaraitalia.deviantart.com/j…
3) Just tested, the "zippyshare" download link of this "Reboot Edition Release" works fine. Like the descripton says: "Notes: Click the big ''Download Now'' button on the right for the zippyshare download!"
4) It's hard to figure out what you try to tell us.
I don't know how to deal with people who make fun of me
When you're opened XPS and close it, the software create two files on it folder: last.scene and XNA.cfg. DELETE this files! And you can use XPS. All times you use it, you need to delete this.
I use WIN 8 ... without troubles. Why we should delete the recovery file "last.scene" or the config file "XNA.cfg" ... please explain it.
BTW: If you dont want that the software create the config file, then you must not delete this files all times. Just unmark "Config-->Save settings"
have a windows 8 operating system. says windows cannot open it. please help me. I want to run the program.
This Render Groups needs at least Vertex Shader 2.0 and Pixel Shader model 2.0
Open the XPS-->Help-->About dialog and verify which shader model your Video Card supports.
Something like or (VS_2_0 PS_2_0) or (VS_3_0 PS_3_0)